Make the Switch
Vassallo Constructions is a mid-tier company and Mackay’s largest local Civil Contractor delivering a diverse range of infrastructure projects. Vassallo Constructions has continued to shape the urban landscape in the Central Queensland Region for over 21 years.
It is this diversity which offers our employees great job opportunities across our businesses and allow for continued and sustained growth.
At Vassallo Constructions, we believe in working as one team and we celebrate each other’s successes.
If you’re an experienced Civil Project Engineer with proven ability on roads and infrastructure projects up to $50M with a strong focus on TMR work, and keen on working in a supportive, diverse and innovative environment, then we are keen to hear from you. You are encouraged to apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our General Manager, Jamie Sleeman on (07) 4968 0068 for a confidential, no obligation discussion.
What you will need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualification;
- Extensive technical knowledge, specialising in civil construction;
- At least four year’s relevant experience with at least two years’ experience on TMR projects at R2 level or higher;
- An in depth understanding of construction specifications and quality assurance systems;
- Successful delivery of time and budget requirements for both high and low value dollar projects
About the Mackay and Whitsunday Region
- Live the good life while building your career.
- Imagine growing your career, gaining a wealth of new skills and experience and still having a lifestyle most would envy. Leave the rat race (and the chilly southern winters) behind, and come to Mackay! Your new job awaits!
- With our gloriously blue Pioneer River and more than 30 beaches within a quick and easy drive of the CBD, Mackay is located right in the middle of Queensland, mid-way between Brisbane and Cairns, with easy access to everything from the iconic outback to the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
- Our wonderful community is built on families. Wherever in the region you set down some roots, you’ll find activities and networks to help you feel right at home. We work hard, and we play hard, with attractive pay and good rosters making activities such as diving, wakeboarding, beachcombing, kite surfing, and bush walking (to name a few) more readily available than almost anywhere else in the country. We have the best beers, from our own local brewer to ales from the world over and you’ll find plenty of great eateries. Cost of living is reasonable, and it’s a great place to invest!
If you are looking for new opportunities and a warmer climate, send your CV to email@example.com.